The ASHVIN Advisory Board (AB) is a partner-nominated group of external advisors who assist in reviewing the project’s development and progress as a whole, and wherever possible, contribute to ASHVIN’s success, integration, and continuation on an international scale.
Our Advisory Board members are:
- Dr. H. Sebnem Düzgün from Colorado School of Mines, USA;
- Prof. Heng Li from Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong;
- Prof. Martin Fischer from the Center for Integrated Facility Engineering – CIFE, Stanford University, USA;
- Prof. Carl Haas from the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo, Canada;
- Ms. Salla Eckhardt from Microsoft, USA;
- Mr. Mathieu Boda from CERVVAL, France.