As an EU funded research project ASHVIN will give ethical considerations the highest priority and ensure that all activities carried out under the project comply with ethical principles and relevant national, EU and international legislation, such as the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and the European Convention on Human Rights.
Throughout the entire action, ASHVIN will strictly follow principles of responsibility toward research participants:
- respecting the integrity and dignity of persons
- the voluntary nature of participation
- the provision of information on the context of the study
- the provision of a project information sheet
- the right to withdraw from the study
- respecting the principle of proportionality
- not imposing more than necessary on participants, as well as not going beyond stated objectives
- considering the concerns research raises and building an understanding that all benefits of this research are for the good of society
- protection from harm and discomfort.
Want to know more?